Penn Special Senator H2 Conventional Reel
The PENN Senator is a world- renowned, respected star drag reel with a rugged design that allows it to be an offshore workhorse. Designed to be a low gear ratio winch, has a smooth drag under heavy loads and enhanced rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
The PENN Senator needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world- renowned for being a universal, respected star drag reel. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry.
The Senator is designed to be a low gear ratio winch, it will pull anything off the bottom. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
- Bake light side plates with stainless steel reinforcement rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Marine grade Bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Multi-disk star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker
- 113H2 available in left hand