Jack 3/8" sq. Cast Net
This is the perfect value net! With a weight of 3/4lb of REAL lead (Not rubber coated steel like other brands) per foot, the Jack Cast Net is light enough for a beginner to learn.
Jack Cast Nets are the most economical and best value net on the market today! With real lead at 3/4 lbs. per foot and a 3/8" sq. bait mesh, this is the best cast net for children and beginners. Whether you are looking for fresh or saltwater baits, look no more than the Jack Cast Net!
- Stretch Mesh: 3/4” (3/8” sq)
- Real lead at 3/4 LB per radius foot
- Designed for catching bait (Sardines, Pilchards, Shiners)
- Heavy 80 lb test braille lines to close net tightly
- Instructions included
- Quality material and workmanship
- Mono Dia: 0.23mm
- Clear mono color