Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag 2- Speed Conventional Reel
Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s corrosion resistant ball bearings feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
Daiwa’s first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- One Piece Machined Aluminum Frame and Sideplate
- Oversized Stainless Steel Drive and Pinion Gear
- Machined Aluminum Spool
- All Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings (CRBB)
- System Advanced Tournament Drag System (ATD)
- Heavy Duty Offset Power Handle
- T-Bar Handle Machined Aluminum Rod Clamp